Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm out of New York shape, part three

I had an hour to kill between the Met closing and meeting Jordan at his office so I took the bus down Fifth Avenue and stopped for another coffee break. This time, I was caught in a down pour. My hopes for the game were dropping rapidly!

The new stadium is beautiful, open and airy. Don't get me wrong, it's no Ballpark. But I liked it. Somehow, we managed to stay in our seats the entire game without getting rained on once. Mother Nature's finally rewarding me for all the recycling I do. Even better, the Rangers won!

Photobucket
Our seats were amazing.

Photobucket
We decided that with me having been drenched and Jordan being sick, we were okay with our faces being dark in this one. You didn't really need to see us.

Photobucket
This Jumbotron was insane. If you looked at the field after looking at the screen, it made the actual game look like you'd switched to a non-HD channel.

I was so ready to get back home but thought it would be a long ride. It took 40 minutes to go from A (Yankee Stadium) to B (my apartment).

map
I love express trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment